Permit Number: 19-053
Permit Date: 1/16/2019 2:50:54 PM
|Address:||6486 BARTH RD|
|Add'l Addresses:||6488 BARTH RD|
|County Parcel ID:|
|GREENS OF CHAPEL CREEK|
|Project Name:||Single Family Dwelling|
|Work Desc:||Construct Structure per Approved Construction Documents|
|Value of Work:||$1211000||Occupancy Group:||R3||Type of Construction:||5-B||Zoning:||PMR|
||10920||Unfinished Basement/ Garage Area:||2832||Deck/Porch Size:||240||Nbr Stories:||1|
|Special Inspections Required?||No||Automatic Sprinkler Required?||Public Sidewalks?||Number of Trees Required?|
|Applicant of Record:||D and D Building Inc|
|Address:||1100 Delta School Rd|
|City, State ZIP:||Lee's Summit, MO 64064|
|* - You must obtain a satisfactory Footing inspection prior to placement of concrete. At the time of inspection all forms shall be set, reinforcement shall be in installed and secured with the proper clearances from forms and soil. A copy of the approved plans shall be provided on site. Inspection requests must be received before 10 AM for a morning inspection and 2 PM for an afternoon inspection. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.|
* - You must obtain a satisfactory Foundation Wall inspection prior to placement of concrete. At the time of inspection all forms shall be set, reinforcement shall be in installed and secured with the proper clearances from forms maintained. A copy of the approved plans shall be provided on site. Inspection requests must be received before 10 AM for a morning inspection and 2 PM for an afternoon inspection. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - You must obtain a satisfactory Ground Rough inspection prior to concealment all water pipe, gas pipe and sanitary drainage/vent pipe; which are placed in the ground or concrete. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - The Water Resistive Barrier is required to be installed on studs or sheathing of all wood framed exterior walls, including walls with paperbacked stucco lath. One layer of #15 asphalt felt complying with ASTM D226 or other approved material such as a house wrap is required to meet this code requirement. Additional information on Water Resistive Barriers and Window Installation Guidelines can be found by visiting the Johnson County Building Officials web site at jocobo.jocogov.org/ Construction Standards/ Stucco Application Guidelines and Guide to Window Installations. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - You must obtain a satisfactory Rough-In Inspection for your project before any building finish on the walls or ceilings are installed. Inspection requests must be received a minimum of 24 hours prior to when you would like the inspection. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - An approved Electrical Service inspection by the City of Shawnee is required. The City inspection is based on the National Electrical Code. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule the inspection. The City will notify the electric utility when the Electrical Service inspection is approved.
Electric service installations are also required to comply with the applicable utility standards. Consult with your utility company for their standards up to the service point.
* - An approved Gas Pressure Test inspection is required before the Utility Company will make connection to the gas piping system. An air pressure test shall be witnessed by the City Of Shawnee; an appropriate pressure gauge shall be provided by the installer which satisfies the International Residential Code. Contact the Codes Administration Division to schedule inspections at 913-742-6010.
* - Development Services inspects all residential drive approaches. The drive approach shall meet the requirements of the Shawnee Design and Construction Manual. Refer to Standard Detail 3226-1 for curbed streets and Standard Detail 3226-2 for non-curbed streets for specific design requirements. City review of the drive approach shown on the City approved plot plan is for general compliance with city standards. Development Services with inspect the forms prior to placing concrete to ensure the grades, and dimensions comply with the Shawnee Design and Construction Manual. Additionally, Development Services will inspect the placement of the concrete to ensure the material and curing methods are compliant. A batch ticket will be required to verify the mix is KCMMB4k To schedule an inspection please contact Development Services at (913) 742-6012.
* - An sheet rock inspection is required before the finished surface is applied to interior walls. Please call the Codes Administration Division at 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - An approved Insulation inspection is required before proceeding to the final stage of construction. At this stage in construction verify that all required inspections have been performed and are approved before proceeding to sheet rock or install other building finish materials on the walls or ceiling. Please call 913-742-6010 to schedule inspections.
* - The Final inspection is required before home furnishings may be moved into the structure. A Certificate Of Occupancy or Temporary Certificate Of Occupancy must be obtained before the home can be occupied. If the structure will be used as a Model Home for the builder the same requirements for Occupancy apply. If landscaping issues are preventing the Certificate Of Occupancy from being issued a Temporary Certificate Of Occupancy can be purchased at City Hall if approved by the Building Official after the Final inspection. Please contact the Codes Administration Division at 913-742-6010 to schedule a Final inspection or inquire about Occupancy.