Hazardous and Electronic Waste
Hazardous and Electronic Waste

Hazardous Waste

There are two locations to take Hazardous Materials in Johnson County.

    Johnson County Household Hazardous Call for appointment and location (913) 715-6900

    Olathe Household Hazardous 1420 S. Robinson Dr (913) 971-9311

    The above locations have different hours and requirements for appointments. Please visit their websites or call to find out more details about appointments and what items are accepted.

Electronic Waste

Electronic waste can be recycled or disposed at different locations in the Kansas City area. The City of Shawnee has an e-recycling event in the spring. Locations to recycle your electronics include: